Raisin Cain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I like Gov Palin

Go down

I like Gov Palin Empty I like Gov Palin

Gov Palin's support is very strong among her followers.I do like Gov Palin.
However, i think she is too polarizing to get elected.If i thought she could beat Obama i'd say go for it but i think she'll be eaten alive. We'll see.i think the support for Herman Cain is very strong among those of us who know him but he lacks the name recognition of Palin.This is probably why he's behind on some of the polls we have posted here.What do you think? Could there be other reasons?
We definitely have to pound the pavement, so to speak ,to get the word out and get him name recognition.Someone said on FB that we need to create a Buzz.This is true.
If he gets the Rep nomination that will do it.The buzz that would create would be awesome.I hear he'll be announcing soon!
We have to do it all.Facebook,Twitter,Websites,Donations,Blogs.He needs one or two really good videos too.If you have a Herman Cain website,blog or Facebook account will get it advertisement here.Just contact or post the info in one of the categories.Feel free to include a link in your signature if you want to.

cyclops
Cain's The Main
Cain's The Main
Admin

https://cain4pres.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum