Raisin Cain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

after putting the work into the forum

Go down

after putting the work into the forum Empty after putting the work into the forum

I'm going to take a break;post photos,videos for awhile.List events.
It seems to be off to a good start here in the direction of a total bomb but i'll keep up with info from time to time.
Meaning i'm off to investing time in other things that might be more productive(to say the least).
Still,be sure to give Mr Cain a look see and seriously consider him as a candidate.We need someone who is NOT a politician and who has Mr Cain's background.We have needed our George Washington and i think we have found him.
I have plenty of faith in Mr Cain and he has my 100% support regardless of how the forum is doing. His official Presidential Exploratory Committee site is here:hermancain.comBe sure to check out and do what you can for Mr Cain should you decide he's the candidate for you!
I hope by the next time i blog the exploratory committee will have wrapped up and we have heard that Mr Cain is making a serious run in the race for 2012.

Laughing
That will be a good day.
Cain's The Main
Cain's The Main
Admin

https://cain4pres.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum