Raisin Cain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time Out

Go down

Time Out Empty Time Out

after watching all the videos and news coverage of the terrible devastation in Joplin Mo thought i ought to give things a time out here. I know our hearts are going out to these people in the city of Joplin. Can't even begin to imagine how frightening it must have been.I'm sure those who survived are grateful to be alive;but they must also be stunned and heart broken.Especially those who lost friends,neighbors and family.We see all the destruction but i'm sure that after you go through something like they did you realize how all of that can be replaced.

I know i'd probably be leaving Joplin but then i heard one man say how great a place Joplin is. He said they'd rebuild and get through it. We,as Americans,want to do something. So for now,here at least, we can take a time out, do what we can for the folks in Mo as we keep them in our thoughts and prayers.All the victims of the disasters in our country.Our thoughts and prayers go out to them.

Time Out Prayin11
Cain's The Main
Cain's The Main
Admin

https://cain4pres.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit