Raisin Cain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do What You Can

Go down

Do What You Can Empty Do What You Can

Post by Cain's The Main Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:49 pm

1.Spread the word.Make sure people are informed.Share the video. Invite to this message board. Send the link to Mr Cain's Exploratory site.
2. Blog. These have a huge impact on the internet if you enjoy doing them.
3.This forum.Let's keep each other informed. Brain storm ideas. Pass info back and forth. This is how Huck's Army go the ball rolling for Gov Huckabee's campaign.He was hardly heard of outside of his own state and he ALMOST beat Sen McCain.Grassroots works.
4.I was truly inspired by this man. He knows what he's talking about and he grasps the issues. He reminds me a lot of the 'gipper.'
He speaks straight. I like that.i don't need flying rhetoric to be convinced of the qualifications of a candidate.(Notice with Mr Cain;no teleprompter).
5.It's going to be an uphill battle. Winning a nomination is not easy-let alone the the WH. This is the first step though and in order to do this we MUST be committed.
6.If you can DONATE.It takes money to run a campaign. Some people start out with a huge war chest. Others have to work very hard at getting donations. This is critical.Money alone doesn't win races but if you have a good candidate,with a good message plus money;there's a good chance he'll win.
Cain's The Main
Cain's The Main
Admin

https://cain4pres.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum