Raisin Cain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Folks

4 posters

Go down

Hi Folks Empty Hi Folks

Post by Cain's The Main Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:59 pm

short intro just to get things started here.
Married. YOB 1952
Aka boxerpaws52(twitter)
Conservative(recovered Liberal Democrat...never to return)Herman Cain is right,"stupid people are ruining America." I know because i was one of them.Emphasis on the word WAS!
For a long time i was batting around a short list of possibles for this years nomination.Who would i vote for to challenge Obama in 2012? It was a very short list.Then Herman Cain came along.
Yep.He went right to the top of the list.What was the convincing factor?
His Cpac speech,his business background,his biography and his appearances on Fox.
The clincher was his background and Cpac speech combined.
I KNEW this was who i wanted for my President.I KNEW this would be the person who would be good for our country.And if anyone could wear the mantle of Ronald Reagen it is Herman Cain.

bom

Last edited by Cain's The Main on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Cain's The Main
Cain's The Main
Admin

https://cain4pres.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hi Folks Empty Re: Hi Folks

Post by Nick Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:44 am

Hey! I'm Nick, obviously. I'm an OEF vet from the greatest military unit to ever grace this planet, the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault). I'm not as Libertarian as my brother, but I want someone with strict ideas, an understanding of the Constitution, and proven leadership running my U.S.A. Mr. Cain is a great candidate, I have a few other ideas bouncing around in my head, but "The Hermanator" is certainly a rising star.

Also, I love cutbacks...but leave my VA stuff alone, it's hard enough to get them to process anything without additional guidelines. Cut wasteful spending, not my benefits.

"We The People - 2012"
Nick
Nick

Back to top Go down

Post by Cain's The Main Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:47 am

Embarassed Nick.
good to cya here.Hope we get more ppl too. Invite friends. Things will start moving along.ALso,thanks for your service to our country!!
i put up a blog re the questions you asked at Herman's Live Stream.If you have any more questions,shoot.We'll try to get em answered for ya.If i don't know i'm sure someone else will stop in who will know.
Glad to have ya here.Read over some of the posts-you have any ideas or comments to add that's what we're here for.If you want to chat real time give a holler.I'll be sure to stop in the chat. i see i missed you earlier.Let me know in advance and if younz want to chat i'll make a point of stopping in,k?
Surprised
Cain's The Main
Cain's The Main
Admin

https://cain4pres.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mantei Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:52 pm

Hi everyone, I'm Chris from Delaware and I'm here to network and help Herman in any way I can to become our next President. Feel free to PM me here, connect with me on Facebook or visit my blog. Cain 2012!
mantei
mantei

http://mantei.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan52 Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:33 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm Susan, Susan52 most places online. Conservative and a fan of Herman Cain for the last few years since I started hearing him sitting in for Boortz from time to time. When I learned he was considering a White House run, I couldn't have been happier.

I'm the wife of a Navy vet and mom of two more awesome heroes, one an Army National Guard vet (two tours in Iraq) and the other a USMC vet (one tour in Iraq, more tours in other combat zones). I couldn't be more proud!

Boxerpaws52, thank you so much for letting me know about the forum and for including The Cain 2012 Daily here. Greatly appreciated!

Looking forward to good conversation right up to January 20, 2013 and beyond!
Susan52
Susan52

http://hermancain2012shop.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down