Raisin Cain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beginning

3 posters

Go down

The Beginning Empty The Beginning

Post by Cain's The Main Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:29 am

Once people KNOW of Herman Cain they range from like to want to know more OR support him 100%.

The main problem we have is name recognition. Unfortunately the media is not only not covering Herman Cain, it looks like they are deliberately marginalizing him. I could be wrong but it doesn't seem like he gets mentioned much on Fox. We know he won't be covered on the other outlets (unless he's attacked-trust me, if he threatens Obama, they will attack him) but he isn't being covered on "Fair and Balanced" Fox either. He's won several polls, he's done amazing things. Still no mention.
We are thus faced with a candidate that needs name recognition who is not getting any media coverage. Fortunately there is a weapon called the Internet and I HOPE we utilize every tool we have here to get the word out.

Mr Cain is doing the foot work. We have a great and viable candidate here.
I have created several blogs for Mr Cain. I just hope to get more time to spend on them.
I recently opened an account with Freedom Connector (from Freedom Works)and the next step is going to be getting the word out there. And of course there's Twitter.com. The more people we have there spreading the word, the better. I need to branch out more myself there seeking out people who might support Mr Cain. There are a number of candidates in the field but people still aren't sure. Someone has to catch fire soon-and I know that someone is Herman Cain.
Mr Cain also needs donations. Campaigns are not run on air and now they're extraordinarily expensive. Some of the possible candidates come with a large war chest already. It'd be a shame if Mr Cain was short changed both in name recognition and money. A $5.00 donation is good enough; times are tough and i know people may not be able to make those large donations. We don't have to.
Mr Cain can win and he can definitely beat Obama. We are not going to permit the Republican elites or the pundits crown a winner again. This time we are going to support the people's President,Herman Cain. They had their coronation the last time, look where that got us: Obama!
Not this time!!
PLEASE PLEASE sign the petition to Fox and get it out to as many Herman Cain supporters as possible. We've got to light a fire under Fox News. Give them the message that they claim fair and balanced and we expect that.
The battle plan is this:
1. Utilize everything the INTERNET has to offer. If you have a blog or would blog for Cain get in touch via pm. Social network via the internet. I've met some of the most fantastic people supporting Cain through Twitter and Facebook. I am going to branch out some and see what else is out there. Social networking-the internet word of mouth so to speak-works very well. DraftCain.org is excellent. I highly recommend the site. Also be sure to send people to HermanCain.com. This is the site of his presidential exploratory committee. VERY important!
Again,that's http://www.hermancain.com and http://draftcain.org/default.aspx
3. Donate what we can.
4. If you say you're supporting Herman Cain and they say "Herman who?" Feel free to send them here. Everything and anything Herman Cain is here. We will then recommend the other 2 sites. We will also give new members here his facebook and twitter sites.
5. Add to the Battle plan. Know there are people who must have some awesome ideas.
This is the man that can beat Obama.This is a man for the people. This is a man who speaks truth to power, the key word being TRUTH. It's refreshing. This is a man who exudes Leadership. We need this more than ever.

We all know that this election is really going to be THE most important election we have ever participated in. Obama getting re-elected is going to change the face of this country forever. HERMAN CAIN IS THE ANTI-THESIS OF OBAMA. Mr Cain can and will beat him and put this country on the right track!

You may want to join the Online Tax Revolution!
SIGN UP HERE http://www.onlinetaxrevolt.com/ AND YOU CAN GRAB THE HERMAN CAIN AVATAR. Now there's a way to 'spread the word.'

Last edited by HSValabama4cain on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
Cain's The Main
Cain's The Main
Admin

https://cain4pres.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Beginning Empty Re: The Beginning

Post by HSValabama4cain Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:22 pm

ALL: Make sure you "Like" your state's page for Draft Cain. Just go to Draftcain.org and select your state. If you live in Alabama, add me on FB and shoot me a message, my name is Trey Edwards and I am one of the admins on Draft Cain Alabama FB.
HSValabama4cain
HSValabama4cain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cain's The Main Wed May 18, 2011 8:49 am

I've been finding Herman Cain blogs here and there but not as many as i thought i would find. Anyone want to blog? Could use some blogs out there.
2.Also, PLS PLS use this message board and invite ppl. It gets all Cain supporters into one spot.Huck's Army had (and still does btw)one terrific message board.We became like one big family.We encouraged each other. Gave out info. When there was a poll somewhere for Huck we were there.

The encouragement and support was terrific. Ok.Everyone worked in a different state of course but the unity of being able to meet up in one place helped immensely.

Huck's army started with 2 guys and a message board.
3.Again, Bloggers for Cain would be terrific.
4. Write letters to the editor.Newspapers still have some pull.
5. Polls may seem stupid-i personally can't stand them.Someone is always taking a poll somewhere.It's like they have to take the pulse of ppl every other day. Some polls carry more weight than others and some are slanted no doubt.However, most don't take a second to enter and when they do count it matters.It's a way to create 'buzz.'

In the end all that matters is the vote but we gotta get there first.
6. This may sound terrible but i want to warn you up front.The biggest opponent won't be the Dems at this point.It's the Ronulans. I can tell you from experience when Gov Huckabee ran these Ron Paul supporters were nasty and relentless. Don't put it past them not to use underhanded tactics.NOT ALL-but a lot of them.
I hate to bad mouth anyone but this is the truth. Some of them honestly think if they can take Herman Cain down this gets their guy elected.
And they will do anything. They're on twitter and aggressive as all get out.
As soon as i figure it's a Ronulan they get BLOCKED.Make your own call.
7. Donate. As much as i don't like to talk money it just happens to be something campaigns can't do without. It's gotten ridiculous the amount of money a candidate has to spend to run a campaign but that's the way it is. We have a great candidate!
All the money in the world doesn't guarantee an election-it's the candidate and the message and we are very fortunate Mr Cain got into the race.It still takes money.Unfortunately our current Pres has made sure we don't have a lot to spare.Let's just do the best we can do. Never think a donation is too small.
I noticed on Facebook a lot of ppl liked the site-clicked the like button.Now if all the people that clicked like would have donated.A like button is not a donation button.I don't know that people got the gist of that.It seems more ppl would have donated so i wondered.
8.if you really can't donate-we do have circumstances-just donate what time you can or do any one of these other free things you can do. All of these things help.
Retweet the site.Click like and share it. It does help!!! The one thing we will ALL do when the time comes is VOTE and that counts more than anything else.
We just have to make sure we get Herman Cain there so we can do that.
BTW.This is amazing.The one thing we truly do have is our dedication to Mr Cain.
There's soft support for the other candidates.They've found OUR support for Herman Cain is very strong and that we are not going to be swayed. It's called a high positive intensity score.We don't care what they call it-we just know our guy is TERRIFIC,can win and will make a great Pres.

silent

Last edited by Cain's The Main on Wed May 18, 2011 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cain's The Main
Cain's The Main
Admin

https://cain4pres.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HSValabama4cain Wed May 18, 2011 2:51 pm

I posted this forum on the two DraftCain Facebook groups I manage.
HSValabama4cain
HSValabama4cain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by officeshrew Wed May 18, 2011 2:58 pm

is this you trey???
officeshrew
officeshrew

Back to top Go down

Post by HSValabama4cain Wed May 18, 2011 4:00 pm