Raisin Cain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what are you folks doing locally?

3 posters

Go down

what are you folks doing locally? Empty what are you folks doing locally?

Post by Cain's The Main Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:28 pm

have you formed or joined a local group for Herman Cain?
What are you folks doing? Do you have some ideas you'd like to share with other groups?

Be good to keep these groups connected via the board.
Share whatever ideas/thoughts you may have that would be helpful to other groups or those who might want to start one.
thanks!
Cain's The Main
Cain's The Main
Admin

https://cain4pres.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

what are you folks doing locally? Empty Re: what are you folks doing locally?

Post by Nick Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:00 pm

I recently joined the Draft Herman Cain - New Mexico page on Facebook. It's very inactive, but I would like to see some more talk across the board. I belong to my university's College Republicans, so I'll be moving to talk about possibly endorsing him as "our boy", I still have to get them to endorse the TEA Party in general. I have also published his exploratory committee's webpage and contact information on my local TEA Party forum, in hopes they may contact him to speak at our Tax Day Event in April.

I'm not sure if Mr. Cain is good for me, but so far, he's a great competitor. I believe as we move into summer, the real candidates will start to emerge and we'll know a little more clearly, the platform and ideas they want to run on.
Nick
Nick

Back to top Go down

Post by HSValabama4cain Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:00 pm

My name is Trey Edwards and I am working with Draft Cain Alabama. I have established a small base of volunteers and supporters in North Alabama and we are using every opportunity available to spread Cain's message. I have a current congressman's(Mo Brooks) 2010 campaign manager on board, as well as some of the county GOP leaders in Madison County, one of the most influential in the state. Our goal is to recruit more supporters and volunteers and energize a base across the state. PLEASE E-mail me with your information if you live in Alabama.
HSValabama4cain
HSValabama4cain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down